- Have everything packed the night before to minimize the rush and last minute panic.
- Include your camper in the packing of her bag, as SHE is the one that has to live out of it at camp! Make sure she can carry it, because that is also her responsibility.
- Use the kitlist! Examine the kitlist well in advance, to make sure you have everything you need! When it comes time to packing, go down the list and check everything off, as it goes into the bag.
- Make sure everything is labelled with the girl’s first and last name.
- Don’t forget to pack a backpack for the bus! It should include a full water bottle, for frequent hydrating on the bus. (The bus comes equipped with bathroom, don’t worry!) Any snacks for the bus need to be PEANUT FREE.
- Make sure your child has a good lunch before camp, so they have energy to enjoy their trip out to camp. The will arrive at camp, have a tour and then sit down to their first camp dinner in the Lodge.
When your camper arrives home off the bus, they will have had dinner and will be ready for a hug and a little downtime, a shower, or just time to chill out for a few minutes. Ask them specific questions to help get more than just one word answers or the famous, “nothing”, when you ask what they did at Camp. Use this feedback to fill out the evaluation form that we will email to you. We love to hear back from our campers!
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for information on what happened during the session or upcoming events.
Whenever your camper begins camp at Caddy this summer, whether this weekend or later in the season, we hope they enjoy it as much as we do!